@philipstudentemail0We celebrated Memphis HackClub’s first birthday today and launched merch to find out HC bank account! It has been an amazing year with so many awesome experiences. After a year, we have quite a few members, but more importantly I have seen growth in out hackclubbers both in intellect and character and excited to lead this club until summer!!! memphishack.com
@Skye0Starting summer hw that’s due in literally 2 days. Gotta write analysis for 38 quotes. Hope I pass this year.
@heyrajan0(1) set up nextjs rewrites on l.heyrajan.com
(2) realized that summer is now over and i have to sit in a smelly classroom tomorrow
(3) i cleaned my room today and finally found a pencil case
(4) went for a run in the first time in like a week and now im tired
@ferferite0so hi, havent logged in a while because I was busy with school and some very important school exams that counted towards high school admission, passed everything and kinda took a break from everything this summer. Didn't work on any projects this summer, however I did get a new pc(I7 10700kf, gtx 1650, 16gb ddr 3 2933mhz and some m.2 500gb from samsung, very pleased with how it turned out), a new phone since i was able to get it for half the price and my old one was kinda dying on me(it's a s20fe and I love it). Need to catch up on everything that is happening since I missed quite a few things from what I can see
(the random photo of the moon was made using my phone)
@EmilyLi0ahh, why does school have to start tmrwww? Still have sm to catch up and I feel like summer hasn't rly started? 😶
@matthew1Went on a 20-mile hike today. It took 10 hours and was the most strenuous thing I’ve done in a very long time. The lower half of my body is barely functioning right now. I had a lot of fun though and it was very pretty
@onrisky0Hello to whoever is seeing this, I wanna show you what I've done today so far.
1. In the first 2 images, you'll see my cherry tomato plants, both of two images show plants germinated the same day, the only difference between both is that the plants in the first image are being grown in soil that has no "nutrients" (they got stuck there), and the plants in the second image have the best soil I could find, that's why these lasts ones look bigger and a lot better. So today I decided to transplant more plants to the better soil and I hope they'll grow as good as the another ones.
2. In the third image I was removing all the plants that basically don't do anything and i'm planting new ones that can gimme food.
3. And finaaally you'll see my homegrown grapes, yes GRAPES, ofc they're not ready to be eaten but they will sooooon.
Ahh today is a beautiful day and I feel so good bro, like today is a sunny day but it also was raining while being sunny like wtf!! Hope you guys are having an amazing day, cya!
@safin.singh0Playing around with some more realistic lighting in my scene!
@caleb0I'm gonna try to get @scrappy to react with as many emojis as possible, for no particular reason.
@jessding0went and took a walk in nature today. was fun but texas sun so hot 🥵 ... then got boba 🤪
@jessding0lillies are so delicate T^T this one was in bloom for like, 2 days before the petals fell
@yuto0wrote a very unfun essay for class, heres a happy sun to keep me sane